Do you find my blog interesting?
Do you like the way I write and want to collaborate with me?
Do you work in the tourism industry?
Do you want to promote your destination, excursions, hotel, restaurant or services?
WHAT DO I LIKE TO PROMOTE?
Sustainable tourism & animal welfare
Inusual tours and excursions
Vegetarian Street food & restaurants
Travels related to nature, wellness, local culture and fantasy world
Anything funny, curious and creative
DO YOU NEED A TRANSLATOR?
I translate from English, Portuguese and Spanish into Italian.
I have a MA in Translation and Interpreting and a BA in Intercultural Communication.
I HAVE COLLABORATED WITH THE FOLLOWING BLOGGERS
I’m an editor of Traveldudes
- #TravelDreams2014 with the blogs Respirare con la Pancia, Viaggi nel Cassetto and Pensieri in Viaggio – in Italian
- Winner of the contest Be Our Guest promoted by Visit Portugal – in Italian
- #LiebsterAward, 3 nominations by the blogs Vagabondamente, Impronte nel Mondo and Giorni Rubati and #3LikeForYou by the blog The Girl with the Suitcase – in Italian
- #Lunaticando, Festival organised by the province of Massa Carrara (17th July– 3rd August 2014). I wrote about the musical event La meravigliosa vita di Jovica Jovic, about the city of Massa Lunatica Festival e le bellezze di Massa and Marina di Massa Lunaticando, un giro a Marina di Massa – in Italian
- #TrippandoASarteano, weekend in the heart of Tuscany. A bloggers’ meeting with the purpose of promoting and exploring the town of Sarteano, close to Siena.
- Saveurs Campagnardes en Route – Valle d’Aosta Italy, 13 ottobre 2014
- #DestinazioneBiella, Biellaand its surroundings 12-14 dicembre 2014 – I wrote posts in Italian and English and one post on trippando.it
- #Turivers15, Around Venice: Mira, the Southern Lagoon and Chioggia, 23-25 gennaio 2015 – I wrote GAL Antico Dogado, il progetto #turivers15 e tante foto
- Bridgend, Galles 23-26 febbraio 2015 –I wrote in Italian Surf a Porthcawl, Galles e Bridgend e provincia: una mini guida and the English version for Travel Dudes.